-->

Monday, July 23, 2012

Beating Creative Blocks

I have always had problems with creative blocks.  Usually it’s comparing my artwork to what others do.  Or generally not thinking that what I create is good, valid, and valuable just because it’s made by me.

It’s hard to get past those blocks, to even change your thinking so you can get past those blocks.  But there is a way.

cg200300

Leonie Dawson from Goddess Guidebook has created a wonderfully divine 6 week Creative Goddess ecourse.  It’s designed to kick-start your creativity.

There are meditations, videos, and, of course, creative projects, all designed to release your inner Creative Goddess.

Her next course starts on August 1st.  I’ve signed up.  I hope you will join  me on this creative journey.

Click HERE for more information and to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment